Collection of refernces


Many artists find it difficult to practice art without good references. Here is a small collection of references I use to get some features right.
hands holding chopsticks reference hands in angles reference reference-feet sculpture ights and shadows reference lady feet reference in various poses reference legs in various positions reference in squat position reference feet in angles references for legs leg muscles reference hands and fingers for reference monkey and a girl reference
I know I go on and on about using references. I find using references very useful. Here is another post on that topic. I may update this blog as I collect more references to use. Hope you find them useful. Happy Sketching!
Please note that all my references are sourced from Pinterest. None of these images are copyrighted by me, so please use these images with caution. Copyrights belong to the original content creators or the content owners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to draw a chair in perspective?

Tips for budding artists: How to draw hands?

Three tips for budding artists